[Healeys] BN1 to hydraulic clutch

Wayne Schultz waschu2 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 10:05:32 MDT 2016

Hello,

                     I need  to make a new hydraulic line for the new
BJ-8 style dual reservoir to the new clutch master cylinder.  I have a
spool pf 3/16 copernickel brake line and I have the fitting for input to
the new clutch master. I need the female fitting to attach the the new
line reservoir.  I need Size and a source.  My box of 30 years of random
brake parts has let me down:(   I thought the kit to convert to a five
speed might have had this part since they supplied the new dual reservoir.

                                                 Wayne