[Healeys] Fw: BJ8 Tacho Upgrade and Digital Speedos

i erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 23:26:13 MDT 2016

Rick and I have both been beta testing these units. My drives over the last
few days have shown it to accurate and I was able to calibrate it with my 5
speed and 185 tires. Still a bit if gear noise from the bix, to be fixed in
the next iteration. Hooks up to oem speedo.  Looks like a great solution.
Nfi. Just interested in seeing if it would work for me and it does. I do
get a free one for testing it. Full disclosure.

Mr. Ira Erbs
Portland,OR
1959 Austin Healey 100-6
please forgive odd words and auto corrects as   my phone cannot understand
my misspellings