[Healeys] LED lights

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Tue Jul 12 00:00:56 MDT 2016

Try LiteZupp Industries, LLC
|   |
|   |  |   |   |   |   |   |
| LiteZupp Industries, LLCThis text is displayed in the result list of search engines. |
|  |
| View on www.litezupp.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

 They have LED lamps that are direct replacements for tail/stop and flasher bulbs that fit into the same receptacles that 1157 and 1156 bulbs do.  They also sell positive and negative applications including flasher units designed for positive and negative systems.  I have these bulbs on my Bugeye and my Harley Davidson.   Big improvement.  No financial interest, yada, yada, yada.Mike MacLeanP.S. just one more thing, use a white LED behind a red tail light lens.  If you use a red LED you will hardly see the light at all.  This was told to me by these guys and they were right.  Don't ask me how I know this.