[Healeys] Fw: LED lights

Don Hardie healeynut2 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 17:31:02 MDT 2016

I had an after glow on the blinker warning light and fitted a 100 Ohm 5
Watt resistor (from Dick Smiths – 34 cents) across the wires going to the
warning light.

Autolumination recommend a 10 watt resistor, but as the draw even at the
maximum regulated voltage of 14.4 Volts of a Dynamo/Alternator is only 2.07
Watts I used a 5 Watt resistor even though a 10 Watt was available.

Don Hardie OZ

BN1