[Healeys] LED lights

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Sat Jul 9 11:02:05 MDT 2016

When using LED lights in especially flashers all connections and very
importantly the earth connections should be absolutely bloody perfect.
Any residue currents will cause problems like this.
These small currents with low voltages would not have any effect on
Tungsten or Halogen bulbs but can play havoc in systems with aftermarket
LED lights.
Kees Oudesluijs