[Healeys] BJ8 Brakes

David Porter frogeye at porterscustom.com
Fri Jul 8 10:52:05 MDT 2016

In that case one can (should?) bleed the the hard pipe side as well (if
it isn't rusted permanently shut).

Having said that... if the calipers were properly bled, there would not
be sufficient air remaining to still allow the pedal to go to the floor.
Rodger stated that the pedal was good on the second stroke, so I'm going
to say that the rear are simply having to travel too far to contact the
drum on the first push.. or like wise the front pads are worn to paper
thin as well or a combination of the two. Secondly, I would also crack
the lines into the booster if fitted and bleed there too.

DaveP

--
Dave Porter Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM
87107 505-352-1378 Go HERE: my world www.porterbikes.com/