[Healeys] Someone just got a GREAT Tricarb for a steal

Stephen Hutchings s.hutchings at rogers.com
Sat Jan 30 15:26:03 MST 2016

I think it's a good price, but let's face it, for the listers who know Healeys, it's a project.My favourite curve on all big Healeys is the bottom of the front fender, and it's been straightened out some.That with the upside down grille and you know you will come across oddities.
I still think it's a good deal.Stephen, BJ8