[Healeys] Gearabox rebuild in UK - any recomendations?

Bluehealey bluehealey at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 12:18:44 MST 2016

The best by far is Hardy Engineering.

https://www.hardyengineering.co.uk/

They are classic enthusiasts with a particular fondness for Austin Healeys
and I believe they race one too. Check out their Facebook page also:

https://www.facebook.com/HardyEngineering

Every one of my gearboxes and diffs has gone through them with excellent
service , good prices and great people. Say Hi to Bill McDonough from me.

Alan Bromfield

Modified BN4

Work in Progress AN5