[Healeys] BN4LS72623

John Sims ahbn6 at verizon.net
Tue Jan 19 15:31:45 MST 2016

EXCEPT that the data is furnished originally from people like me. For example, if you look up my old car, bn6l1160 all of that data was furnished several years ago -- the top portion from my Heritage Certificate and the bottom portion from me as I know where I live, etc. While the information pertaining to my old car is correct, he says tongue in cheek, other inputs may not be.

John Sims
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com