[Healeys] Rebuild

ATIGHTPROD at aol.com ATIGHTPROD at aol.com
Wed Jan 13 12:47:03 MST 2016

Nice, looks nice and tidy in there. My question though, is that fan going
to pull enough air to keep it cooled?
Steven Kingsbury

By the way, great work.

In a message dated 1/13/2016 11:08:31 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
frogeye at porterscustom.com writes:

Healey  clan,
I just finished another engine reconstitution with Denis Welch
components. Once again I can only say "wow!"
Anyway the customer has no  need for the old original parts. The head is
spoken for already. There are  pistons, rods, crankshaft, camshaft
(M-grind), pulleys, back plate, pan,  oil filter.
If any of you has a use for these items I'll put you in  touch with the
owner..
Dave
--
Dave Porter Porter Custom  Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM
87107 505-352-1378 Go HERE: my  world  www.porterbikes.com/

Support  Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation   $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive