[Healeys] Trunk/boot lip rivets

Ron Fine ronfineesq at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 7 22:21:30 MST 2016

If the solid rivets don’t work out, you might try using a pop rivet that is solid on the bottom.  From the bottom they look like a solid rivet.  I then put a dab of filler in the small hole on top and smoothed it off with my finger.  Unless you looked really hard, it would be difficult to tell them from the original solid rivets after painting.

Ron
61BN7