[Healeys] Trunk rubber liner BN4

llennep at verizon.net llennep at verizon.net
Mon Jan 4 08:41:28 MST 2016

Chris,

Your Q has been answered by several but I will throw in my .02. I have a restored BN7. I went away from concourse in a number of ways one of wihich was the seal. Rather than a correct Healey seal and gluing I went a different way. For any of you out there who are not married to concourse here it is. I used the rear hatch seal from a 80s Nissan Pathfinder. Press on the lip of the shroud and cut to length. Proper angle for effective sealing, easy to apply and looks nice.  See attached.

Keith