[Healeys] Trunk rubber liner BN4

Richard Collins gonnagitcha90 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 2 19:13:52 MST 2016

I did not ask the ignorant question so after I glued it to the shroud I was told (ever so politely of course) that it went on the lid.
It has been there now for about 8 years but I don't take it to many functions where I have to explain why I was such an ignoramus.

Good on ya for the question !

Regards,
Richard C