[Healeys] LED polarity

Michael Oritt michael.oritt at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 11:29:40 MST 2016

Thanks all for the many responses and now that I know I will not blow the
LEDs should I wire things backwards I will find a replacement transformer
and proceed.  With no way of knowing which of the two wires that run to the
LED string my chances are 50-50 I will get it right, but if not I will
simply reverse leads.

Best--Michael Oritt