[Healeys] FW: Keeping rear shock bolts tight

Bruce Steele healeybruce at roadrunner.com
Wed Feb 24 17:44:31 MST 2016

For all who commented and offered suggestions on keeping rear shock bolts
tight, I had a friend who is a machinist fabricate both thick, hardened
spacers and the brackets to replace the nuts on the back side of the mounts.
Photo attached.  Cost me $100 plus around $20 for the stock.  Hope to
install them this weekend.

Ian, thanks for the plans!

Bruce Steele

Brea, CA