[Healeys] New Wiring Harness

Charlie mgcharlie at comcast.net
Tue Feb 23 18:25:17 MST 2016

Gerry,

When you remove the old harness, mark each wire as to what it connects to. Lay it out on the floor along with the new one and mark the new one, then connect each wire to what it is marked to connect to. If some don't match up, use the Lucas color coding chart to figure out where they go. It should work out that where they connect will be physically somewhere close to where the wire is, and you should have a corresponding wire on the old harness in the same spot, but maybe a different color.

Charlie