[Healeys] get a load of this one..

Bob Haskell rchaskell at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 21 16:07:35 MST 2016

I was going to ask if anyone had read the book "British Leyland Motor
Corporation 1968-2005: The Story from Inside".  But I would guess that
the decision to stop production of the big Healey took place before the
time period of that book.

Bob Haskell
AHCA 3000 Mk I registrar
http://www.ciahc.org/registry_3000mk1.php