[Healeys] BN6 Restoration

John Sims ahbn6 at verizon.net
Fri Feb 19 20:42:50 MST 2016

Several days ago, there was a discussion about the refinishing of steering
wheels and reference was made to a series of Videos made by Matthew Randell
several of which touched on this subject. I have been in touch with him and
the culmination of the email exchanges is that over the past week I have
view all 44 of the YouTube videos that he has posted. Fascinating.

I have uploaded a document to my site that lists all 44 videos, links to
them and what they contain. Matthew tells me that more will be forthcoming
as he finishes his work and they will be posted as they are completed. It
appears to me that these videos can be used as a guide for all models. These
videos total 7 hours, 26 minutes and 16 seconds of excellent quality showing
his work.

You can view my listing and links at:

http://healey6.com/Technical/Matthew%20Randell.pdf

John Sims