[Healeys] Fw: LUCAS

sebring3000 at bigpond.com sebring3000 at bigpond.com
Wed Feb 17 18:23:54 MST 2016

Mike you are not looking for vintage and rare Bert Munro stuff are you?

To: bspidell at comcast.net; healeys at autox.team.net
From: michael.salter at gmail.com
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2016 17:30:15 +1300
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Fw: LUCAS

  Consider this...
http://www.netbug.net/blogmichael/?p=1307
Michael S
In sunny Queenstown, New Zealand From: Bob Spidell
Sent: ‎14/‎02/‎2016 4:39 p.m.
To: healeys at autox.team.net

    Nice coffee table pieces, but lead-acid batteries don't last sitting
    on the shelf.  We bought some 6Vs for our BN2 that were aged and
    they crapped out--wouldn't hold a charge--almost immediately.

http://batteryguy.com/what-is-the-shelf-life-of-a-sealed-lead-acid-battery_51_info.php

    Bob

    On 2/13/2016 4:10 PM, dwflagg at juno.com