[Healeys] removable pedal extensions

i erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 21:19:59 MST 2016

been researching removable pedal extensions. I can only find semi permanent
ones. I'm 6'3" and my wife is 5'4". I would love for her to be able to
drive my car, but I can either get it to fit her or me, but not both.  I
have thought of drilling more holes in the seat to move it up, but it might
get her too close to the steering wheel. I would like to make some thicker
pedals I could easily lock into place and be removed. I am concerned that
should I get injured on a trip that she would not be able drive. So any
plans out there?
Ira Erbs
Portland,OR
          BT7 engine and disk brakes