[Healeys] get a load of this one..

Tom Felts tomfelts at windstream.net
Mon Feb 15 09:05:02 MST 2016

I will---The best my lame brain democrat brain can:):):)

tom
---- Alan Seigrist <healey.nut at gmail.com> wrote:

I felt his post, whilst political, certainly revolved around classic cars
and wasn't just some Trump/Sanders rant.  I didn't see any profanity
either.  He apologized, maybe cut him a teeny weeny bit of slack.

Speaking of California cars and politics - why is it that no one in
California seems to care that the State of California took 24 years to
build the East Bay span of the Bay Bridge... A job that would have taken
only 24 to 36 months in the rest of the US & world?  Not a single breath or
sneeze about corruption in California, amazing!  Maybe it would be good if
more people did speak up.