[Healeys] Camshaft differences

Andy Thorp bce257 at yahoo.co.nz
Mon Feb 8 11:49:43 MST 2016

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your replies. Looking at your pic and taking a bit of a wild guess, that is a late-ish 3000 or sedan cam at the top, reprofiled Mk2 second, 3rd and 4th 100/6 or possibly Mk1 3000 and the bottom one looks like one of the very early sedan/BN4 engines with 13 teeth on the oil pump gear.

The pic I posted was of the oil pump gear, obviously the distributor drive doesn't change.

Andy.