[Healeys] 100 Registry

Randy Hicks healey100m at me.com
Sun Feb 7 13:22:23 MST 2016

Sarah, I am the AHCA 100 Registrar. My contact information is below as well as in both national club magazines and John Harpers web site in the UK.

Since Rich Chrysler asked me to take over the 100 Registry we have added over 300 “new” BN1 & BN2’s and updated the records of 425 more. I can assure you that many have found me! I have work with Bill Meade (WW 100M Registry) and John Harper (UK 100 Registry). We share information when possible, but as the UK privacy laws are much more stringent than those in the US, it is somewhat limited.

To date there are just over 3500 cars in the AHCA 100 Registry.

The AHCA is very strict about releasing current or past owner information without the consent of the current owner. Much time is spent updating new owners of past owners if they do not have that information. Considerable time is also spent trying to track down cars for previous owners. ("I had a red 100 and sold it in Rhode Island in 1965, does it still exist?”…)

We do not certify cars like Bill Meade does and publish that information. Therefore much of the work that we do is registrar to individual and confidential to that individual.

I do have your car in the Registry. Are you looking for any specific information?

Randy

Randy Hicks
AHCA 100 Registrar
ahca100registrar at gmail.com