[Healeys] Re - Shipping Healeys to Europe

mike brooks hypercubic at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Feb 7 05:57:18 MST 2016

Although back in UK now, I spent 14 years USA/Middle East/Italy and during that time shipped my Healey 100 from Houston Tx to Milano Italy and then on to the UK. I used Crown International because they really DO have knowledgeable people based in their offices worldwide and will organise paperwork for you where they can, and advise what you need to do where they can't. For the US/Italy move, they put the Healey into a container, built a timber framework round it then packed our household goods round that. I'm thinking they could do something similar with several Healeys in a container. Regarding entry ports, much as I love Italy, I would not recommend going this route due to excessive bureaucracy. The UK would be more straightforward. I don't know about other European countries.

Good luck
Mike Brooks'56 BN2'53 Bristol 403Scotland

Reply to: mike.brooks at alumni.warwick.ac.uk