[Healeys] washing my car

i erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 23:06:18 MST 2016

owned the car 41 years, never had paint on it until 5 years ago. I run my
family cars through the $5.00 car wash, not an option for my car. I have
read a bunch of articles and watched a bunch of youtube videos.
I have seen waterless quick detailers that I worry about scratching the
paint. So like many seemingly annoying questions from me or others, one can
delete, groan or offer advice.
Cheers

Ira Erbs
Portland,OR