[Healeys] TR6 question

Rossm rvmaylor at shaw.ca
Sat Dec 31 21:15:01 MST 2016

Ira
I don't have a TR6 now but I think for TR6s buy the best car you can afford. Last time I looked you could buy a near perfect TR 6 for $20-25k. You could probably not restore that car for that money. Only buy one with an Overdrive trany. Many came without and are not enjoyable at anything over 55mph. I would only buy another if it had a factory hardtop as well because I think they look best that way but mainly because I am old(ish) and have a need to protect my pasty white bald head!
Cheers and happy new year!
Ross

Sent from my iPhone