[Healeys] Exhaust Manifold Refinish

Austin Healeys List austinhealeyslist at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 11:45:37 MST 2016

Ceramic coating always looks nice. There are two types, one is
decorative and the other provides quite a significant drop in radiated
heat which is great for reducing underhood temps. It is quite thick
and prone to chipping if handled roughly but the thermal properties
are worth it imo. The black decorative coating looks great on the
entire exhaust system too.

Jet-hot is a common brand name, we call it HPC over here.
http://www.hpcoatings.co.nz/ExhaustHeatManagement.aspx#HiPerCoat

Andy.