[Healeys] Help! (Steering Box)

Per Schoerner per at schoerner.se
Thu Dec 29 08:47:25 MST 2016

Bob
I think you're right, the upper bearing has "fallen" out from its races. I think you might be able to locate it right again by moving the  column down a bit, and then "glue" the bearing to one of the races using grease. If that is unsuccessful you may need to take the whole assembly out again.
To ease the locating of the stator tube in the olive hole try to file a kone of the tube.

Per

Skickat från min iPhone