[Healeys] Shelley jack

i erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 25 15:30:28 MST 2016

I think I used to have one as I found the handle for one a few months ago :)
I think the scissor jack makes more sense. I'll head to harbor freight
 tomorrow.
Funny how I never had a spare in the car during the 10 year use as a daily
driver. But can't stop thinking about how important it is now. I have disk
wheel and disk brakes, so I wont be able to borrow a spare form anyone in
the club when we tour...

Ira Erbs
Portland,OR
          BT7 engine and disk brakes

A racing car is an animal with a thousand adjustments. Mario Andretti
Please excuse random auto corrects and misspelled words