[Healeys] FW: Mount a coil on an alternator.

Robert F. Begani RFBegani at speakeasy.net
Sun Dec 25 10:55:04 MST 2016

I agree with Josef that is the common cause of failure.  In reviewing the Standard Motor site, they indicate that Heat is the most common reason for failure, so It stands to reason that mounting them on the engine or operating accessory to the engine such as a generator is not a good idea. I cannot find the section on the site regarding a detailed mounting of solenoid, relay, coils etc. because the site is so sophisticated with videos and so on  showing high tech automotive products.

Bob Begani

BJ8 67