[Healeys] Mount a coil on an alternator.

josef-eckert at t-online.de josef-eckert at t-online.de
Sat Dec 24 07:41:36 MST 2016

Hi Kees,
You know in Europe we live in a high density area, nearly all over,
especially you in the Randstad area and here we in the Cologne are. To the
north we have the Ruhrgebiet to the south the Frankfurt area, and, and,
and. No joy to drive anymore. I never ever want to drive into a bigger town
or city with a classic car. Where shall I park the car? I avoid in any way
to drive on the motorways with a classic car. You are overrolled by the
trucks. For long distances I load it on my trailer and bring it to the
place where I can enjoy driving. Much easier than doing these legs in a
classic. For driving in beautiful rural areas the car has all iit needs and
I see no reason to change anything. Its a winning team as it is and it
works, believe me. Friends with all these modifications on their cars have
more trouble with their cars than I have.

Josef Eckert
Konigswinter/Germany

-----Original-Nachricht-----