[Healeys] Starting a BJ8

Gil Rockwell gilrockwell at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 05:50:00 MST 2016

This attachment worked as long as you knew that it connected to the exhaust, not the vacuum side of the Hoover.  My parents were “sucked in” to buying a Revelation vacuum in the 50s when I was a child by a door to door salesman and it came with one of these attachments.  Can’t recall them ever using it.  Here is a picture, and it has an exhaust port that the hose connects to at the back end.

Image result for revelation vacuum cleaner

Gil