[Healeys] Mount a coil on an alternator.

josef-eckert at t-online.de josef-eckert at t-online.de
Fri Dec 23 14:41:22 MST 2016

Simon,
Most times there is no simple answer to a simple question.
You want to know. I am happy to answer. But please let me answer as I like.

Josef Eckert
Konigswinter/Germany

-----Original-Nachricht-----
Betreff: RE: [Healeys] Mount a coil on an alternator.
Datum: 2016-12-23T22:37:14+0100
Von: "Simon Lachlan" <simon.lachlan at homecall.co.uk>
An: "josef-eckert at t-online.de" <josef-eckert at t-online.de>, "'Healeys,
Forum'" <Healeys at autox.team.net>

Thank you for this. As ever, all advice  sought is welcome. However....per
my comment to your answer to my (previous) BJ8 questions, it would be
really helpful if you applied your huge enthusiasm and knowledge to the
question asked. I’m sure that your knowledge is encyclopaedic, but maybe,
when you’re asked a simple question by a simple person, for once give a
simple answer.

Simon