[Healeys] Healey Screw Threads

WILLIAM B LAWRENCE YNOTINK at msn.com
Tue Dec 13 00:05:56 MST 2016

The BN1 and BN2 contained quite a few BSF fasteners and a few Whitworth. The transition to the 6 cylinder cars also eliminated most of the Whitworth pattern fasteners and used the unified thread type (UNF or UNC) instead. These match SAE standard. There may be a few carry overs on the early 6 cylinder chassis as I remember the captive nuts for the exhaust hangers on my BN4 were BSF.

Bill Lawrence

BN1 #554