[Healeys] Clutch-related noise

Michael Salter michaelsalter at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 13:55:16 MST 2016

Very weird....
As I'm sure you have realized, there is hardly anything on a Healey that is
not related to engine speed or road speed.
I have encountered a car in which the voltage regulator was making a
buzzing noise but that was fairly obvious as soon as you opened the bonnet.
Overheating radiators sometimes make strange noises and so do fuel pumps
but none of those have any relationship to the clutch!!!
Think it is time to get out the stethoscope.

Michael S
BN1 #174

--
*If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.*