[Healeys] Clutch-related noise

Michael Oritt michael.oritt at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 12:10:24 MST 2016

Folks--

I don't know but I am not going to remove the transmission unless things
get substantially worse and/or make themselves more evident in some fashion.

The noise is there though very faintly and this could also be a function of
my having only recently started driving with the side curtains in place and
so I am able to hear a lot of things that were drowned out by wind noise.

Thanks all for the input and I will report on any further changes, etc.

Best--Michael Oritt