[Healeys] Smith Heater Box Incomplete - 1962 BT7

llennep at verizon.net llennep at verizon.net
Thu Dec 8 15:44:11 MST 2016

Dan,

Could not open the attach.  something about the compressed folder is invalid.  Anyway, if you could include pix of the parts you dont have that would be more helpful.  :)

Keith

On 12/08/16, Corning, Dan (D.C.) wrote:

After hunting through every storage bin and triple checking the back of every shelf, I had to admit my Smith?s heater box is incomplete. Since I?m restoring a basket case
 that was disassembled when I bought it, it?s not the first or last time this will happen. Unfortunately, this time I can?t just shell out $$$ to a parts retailer and resolve the problem.

I?ve attached photos of the part of the heater box I have. Two questions:

1)
Anyone have good photos of the box so I can fabricate the missing bits?

2)
Anyone know of where the pieces I need may be available for sale?

Best,

Dan Corning

(615) 579-1032

Suggested annual donation $12.75