[Healeys] speedo questions

HealeyRick healeyrik at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 19:19:54 MST 2016

My Nasty Boy has a Lempert rear, a Ford T5 transmission and a stock Healey
speedometer.  I made a couple of attempts to get them to play together that
were unsuccessful.  I saw on another forum a GPS driven unit that would
allow me to use my stock speedo and I became a beta tester (full disclosure
I get a free unit for being a beta tester)  They are now in full production
and the Classic Speed is now available for sale:
http://www.classicautoinnovations.com/classic.  I'm very happy with it and
solves the problem  of running different non-stock rear ends and
transmissions.

Happy Healeydays,
Rick Neville