[Healeys] 100/6 - 3000 grille

Simon Lachlan simon.lachlan at homecall.co.uk
Sat Dec 3 02:53:45 MST 2016

I recall doing this as I was lucky enough to have a part-damaged grille in the “box of bits” that came with the car. I just used ordinary pop rivets, available pretty well anywhere. The rivets don’t show and I do doubt that the factory used anything too clever! They’ve been in there for 15-20 years now and seem to be doing OK.

Simon