[Healeys] Healey Blue & Old English White Codes?

Corning, Dan (D.C.) dcorning at ford.com
Tue Aug 30 08:04:48 MDT 2016

Hello,

My 62 BT7 restoration is nearing paint.  With Donald Pikovnik's Guide to Historic Colors in hand, I visited two of the larger Nashville paint suppliers and struck out.  They couldn't use the old codes in the book and couldn't even find a listing for Healeys in their classic paint codes database.  If anyone has current paint codes for Healey Blue or Old English White you have used on your car, I'd appreciate hearing what you used.

Best,
Dan Corning