[Healeys] frog eye question

Jean Caron vintage_roadster_restoration at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 24 12:11:07 MDT 2016

Yes the owner and the car are genuine, just talked to him on the phone and going to see the car this evening. He basically said that he and his son rebuilt it as a father and son project as he had owned three Sprites in his youth but now realizes that an early MGB would be more suitable for his son.

Jean