[Healeys] Another Key Story

Michael Salter michaelsalter at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 08:07:01 MDT 2016

Not wanting to "One up" but here is a crazy key story...
My dad bought a new EH model Holden in our home town in New Zealand.
[image: Image result for EH holden]
It was light brown with a white top. (YUCK).
On the second day of ownership he parked it on the main street in Dunedin
and went into the bank.
Came out of the bank (probably worried about how he was going to pay for
his new car) and drove home to pick up Mom and go out to friends for dinner.
Mom, ever observant  said." I thought the new car had a white
roof?"........ quandary.
Mom and Dad head back to the bank to discover a new Holden, with a white
roof parked a couple back from where Dad had, he thought, parked.
Using the one key he moved the white roof car out of the spot, parked the
brown roof car in the spot, and they went off to dinner...
Life was simpler back then..
Michael S
BN1 #174

--
*If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.*