[Healeys] frog eye question

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Wed Aug 24 02:08:37 MDT 2016

The guy has a 100% positive score, but simply is not very active on ebay.
The car has a GRP bonnet if I am not mistaken, engine is worn as
indicated. The car is presented well and looks good enough. I would
certainly have a look if I would be living near.
Always have a good look first before buying. Take someone in the know
with you.
Kees Oudesluijs