[Healeys] Keys

Chris Dimmock austin.healey at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 09:51:57 MDT 2016

If you have the lock numbers (e.g on the locks, or heritage cert) then look on EBay.
America stuffed the system by making keys on demand.
But the English system was perfect -
 Wilmot Breedan pre cut keys.
Original.
Pre cut keys.
Wilmot Breedan.
Bought some spare originals for my BJ8 - $6 AU each incl post just 3 months ago.
If you just want a key - most shopping malls have a key cutter guy who will cut you a key for $20 on his modern blank.
Best
Chris