[Healeys] Coronet Cream Colour Code

Randy Hicks healey100m at me.com
Thu Aug 18 00:22:20 MDT 2016

Jean, sorry for the confusion. This means that there are 28 BN1’s originally Coronet Cream registered. 10 of these have now been repainted in colors other than Coronet Cream.

The 28 number does include the first “Fawn” car, body #215, which may or may not be Coronet Cream. It was recorded before I began doing the Registry and I do not have owner information. The 28 count does not include an earlier car registered, body #121, built before Coronet Cream was supposedly used and that I have very scarce info on and no owner information.

Randy

Randy Hicks
Austin Healey Concours Registry Committee
AHCA 100 Registrar
ahca100registrar at gmail.com
www.austinhealey100m.com