[Healeys] Coronet Cream Colour Code

Michael Salter michaelsalter at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 07:30:35 MDT 2016

Many thanks to everyone who responded to my plea for help with Coronet
Cream.
Ed and Jean came up with exactly what we required and there will be another
Coronet Cream painted Healey (its original colour) within a couple of weeks.
Michael S

--
*If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.*