[Healeys] New guy after advice

ph yosmovies at hotmail.fr
Tue Aug 2 19:43:35 MDT 2016

Hello,

I joined the List about one month ago. Some might remember my first message. With the help of my uncle, Simon LACHLAN (he's been a member of the list for about 20 years), and Steve Byers, I was seeking some information about a RED BJ8 I had found for sale in LA. Many of you answered and mainly the messages told me the car was not in such a good condition and over-priced.

So I let it go.

I also got into contact with members of the list that were selling their BJ8. (I think there is no better place than on the list, to find someone I can trust, that has loved his car...). I've decided to buy one (very good looking RED BJ8) from a very nice member of the list.

Here is my question:

I live in Paris, the vendor lives about 108 miles from Norfolk Va (East Virginia). Would any one know agood shipping company (trustfull and not too expensive!). Any help is welcome!

Thanks for the help,

Pierre-Henri CLARET

PS: I'm so pleased this is happening! I so much loved my uncle's Healey when I was little (10 years old) and I have wanted one ever since! I can't wait to drive the car over to England and race my Uncle from Plymouth to Bradninch!!!