[Healeys] Is the list down?

Chris Dimmock austin.healey at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 16:19:33 MDT 2016

I don't know what has happened over the past month or so with gmail, but every list email is ending up in the junk mail box.
I noticed you are also using Gmail - check your junk mail box.
I think I need to work out how to filter all mail with [Healeys] in the subject line are "safe".
Best
Chris

Sent from my iPhone