[Healeys] My 62BJ7

ATIGHTPROD at aol.com ATIGHTPROD at aol.com
Wed Apr 27 08:41:24 MDT 2016

First off, so sorry for your loss and everything that has happened.
Thankfully it sounds as if no one was injured and for that, you were fortunate.
As far as what can be saved, who knows? But from what I understand, the rear
axle and transmission are very robust and might be salvageable. The engine?
I  don't know, but maybe.
The most important is that you, and your family are alive. Again so sorry.
Hang in there.
Steven Kingsbury

In a message dated 4/27/2016 6:37:07 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,