[Healeys] Mostly finished BN4 restoration

Chris Scholz drscholz at visioncenterpc.com
Tue Apr 26 19:47:48 MDT 2016

Thanks to everyone on the list who helped me in the nut and bolt restoration of my '59 100-6. I am still waiting on the speedometer and tach, and although I have rear turn signals, I still need to get the fronts working. But otherwise, she drives well and gets lots of thumbs up.  Thanks for putting up with my ignorance.  This was a great learning experience and my 13 yr old son got to learn a few things along the way!